Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rands and the Italian Style (I just made that up)

Here's a quick preview of tomorrow's New Music New Haven concert, featuring the music of Bernard Rands. Writing about a composer I don't know very well is pretty much the most fun, since it means I get to prepare for the interview by cramming hours of music into my ears. And then I got to put my editor through hell by accidentally going about a paragraph over the limit. Whoops. Hopin' the digested version of this article still makes sense.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice job Dan

October 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Scotty said...

I like your writing style, it's very direct and no-fuss but interesting. Also when I first saw "spider's silk" I thought it said "spider's milk" and I was very confused.

October 7, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home