Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh This Must Be One of Those Post-Modern Stagings I Keep Hearing About (Possibly NSFW)

So the other day I was thinking to myself, "What's Arlen Austin up to?" See, Arlen was the kid who got all the bass solos in Columbia Bach Society because of his big wonderful voice, and the fact that he was also a visual artist kind of went in one of my ears and out the other, until I finally went to check out his senior exhibition at the school gallery and OH MY GOD, it was so good! So I said "I'll bet he's up to something interesting now," and wowzers, he sure is. There he is singing the Wanderers Nachtlied by Schubert. Here's another video, this one's set to the Rosenkavalier trio, called Birdbath:

Genius, basically. Go check him out some more over here!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home