Saturday, December 27, 2008

Open Letter

Dear Sony Pictures customer support: I purchased today a DVD of William Castle's 13 Ghosts (1960), which on the back of the box advertises:
Widescreen Version Presented in Illusion-O! Use the special 'Ghost Viewers' to see the spirits in 'ectoplasmic color'
But when I opened the box, I discovered that while the label on Side A of the DVD does in fact claim to offer the "Illusion-O" feature, I was greatly disappointed to find that there were no "Ghost Viewers" included with the DVD. Is this a manufacturing error? Is there any way for me to obtain the "Ghost Viewers" as advertised? Thank you, Dan Johnson IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Dear Dan, Thank you for your email. We will be sending 4 pairs of the ghost viewers to you. Please allow 7-10 days for these to be delivered. Thank you, [Name Redacted] SPHE Consumer Affairs

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home