Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Round Christmas

Have you ever seen Santa and Moondog in the same place at the same time? I'm just throwin' this out there. I am actually sitting in the choir room at the my parents' church, in Victorville, California, having skipped out on the Christmas Eve sermon, and why on earth is there WiFi in here? Whatever, I'm not exactly complaining, because I just got this in my email from Managarm Musikverlag: This is the best Christmas card ever! I'm going to sing this, tonight, with my family. Happy Holidays, y'all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that sounds nice, i like it :)

December 25, 2008 at 3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moondog was the best!

December 25, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home