Thursday, December 13, 2007

Life Imitates Dargel

So I wrote this thing on my friend's blog about gay marriage and/or divorce, and when I was done I could not get "Move to Vermont" by Corey Dargel out of my head but it looks like it's not on his mp3 page anymore. Didn't it use to be? You'll have to accost him in the street and demand he sing it for you in person so that you have some idea what the hell I'm talking about. And then I wrote this other thing about Lisa Bielawa's Chance Encounter for the local paper. As usual, I'm guessing I got everything wrong, but I hope somebody out there sees it and decides to go to the concert.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no daniel - you didn't get everything wrong! tx for a terrific article - lisa b

December 15, 2007 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home