Saturday, January 26, 2008

Maury Felice, part II!

Going to the New York Review of Books for information on blogs is a little like asking Grandma for sex advice. The basics are going to be mostly correct, but you won't learn what you really want to know, and everyone comes out of it at least a little bit embarrassed. But I think we can safely say that if even the Review recognizes that My Favorite Intermissions is essential reading, then it has to be true. I was also going to say that this also marks the first occasion that the expression "Shit Ass Ho Motherfucker" has made it into the pages of the NYRB, but then I was reminded of Nabokov's response to Edmund Wilson's Eugene Onegin review. I stand corrected.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home