Monday, December 21, 2009

Unpopular New Blog!

So I'm going to try something new? My editor at the New Haven Advocate has asked me to start blogging for them! There is no money in it, but there is no money in this shit either, and I have extracted explicit promises that I can be as "wonky" and "profane" as I desire.

Will this move get me more readers? Lose me all of my readers? Who can say! But anyway, here is my latest entry on the new blog. Lemme know what you think in the comments (here, or there). Oh and, here's a link for the RSS feed on the new blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous squirrel said...

The following is hilarious!
"he throws around the phrase "dead guys" a lot, because apparently it is 1991, and we're at a bottom-tier liberal arts college, and he's got some FRESH NEW IDEAS for the Gender Studies curriculum."

January 5, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home