Friday, October 24, 2008

NEW MUSIC MORMON IN GAY FASCIST SEX SHOCK

Okay not really. But while the world "mourns" the death of xenophobic, hilariously gay Austrian politico Jörg Haider, young queer composer Matthew Barnson offers his own recollection of the fallen closet case:
This is crazy! Haider's office was very close to my apartment when I lived in Klagenfurt in 1999-2000. He was running for Chancellor at the time on his typical xenophobic platform where he gave speeches in an incredibly thick Kaerntnerisch dialect that no "Auslander" could hope to understand - myself included. And yet, I met Haider twice on the street - he practiced his (bad) English on me and and my handsomely suited companion doing our rounds as Mormon missionaries - all the more astounding because Austrians generally hated us... he was one of the few to approach us. I wonder if he liked Latter Days?
Dude, between this and Ashley Todd, my lulz runneth over today. (LOL, dude, I can't blame him, who doesn't have a thing for Mormon missionaries? LOL) Oh, man. Okay good night.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home